Here’s what you'll be able to do with Proform!
Proform is the essential tool for punters looking to make money from betting on Horse Racing. Our form book covers Jumps and Flat racing in the UK and Ireland. We offer many features, below are just a few.
- You can find Back 2 Lays quickly using our In Running Module
- You can filter form by ground conditions, class, distance and more
- Using our unique pace ratings, quickly see how a race will unfold
- Breeding Data; Query dams, damsires and countries of breeding
- Do you want data to manipulate? You can export our entire database!
- Alerts! Track horses, trainers, jockeys and so much more
- Stay informed with live non-runner and going change notifications
- Learn from the professionals with our comprehensive training videos
- Find well handicapped horses at-a-glance in Proform
- Which owners make a profit? You can find out in seconds
- Our Daily Stats reports can help you find an edge in every race
- You can research races quicker than any other form book
- Find bets quickly using our visual race guides
- Expose the limitations of racing statistics provided in the media
Imagine what you can do with Proform at your Fingertips?Click here
Race Guides for tablet and mobile
Find the information you need in an instant using our visual race guides.
Using the power of the Proform Form Book, we have developed the Proform Race Guides. These break the mould to provide race information for the casual and serious punter.Find out more
Do you want to analyse key factors in a race which our competitors miss?
Platinum subscribers get access to our Daily Stats Area containing 1000's of race related signposts and unique punting pointers which you can analyse in seconds.
You can view a few each day for free.Find out more
How to make over £10,000 a year using Proform Ratings
August 15th, 2017Read more
Above is a simple graph of how this system has fared in the last 15 months betting to a small £20 stake per bet. Read on for the...
Bookies vs. Exchange Prices. Surprising results!
August 14th, 2017Read more
We all know that betting on the exchanges will result in better odds than betting with a bookmaker, don't we? The answer is NO!...
A guest blog by a sports trading mum
June 2nd, 2017Read more
This is a guest blog post by Debbie who is a working mum who trades sports in her spare time using Proform Race Guides and Proform Bet,...