Here’s what you'll be able to do with Proform!
Proform is the essential tool for punters looking to make money from betting on Horse Racing. Our form book covers Jumps and Flat racing in the UK and Ireland. We offer many features, below are just a few.
- You can find Back 2 Lays quickly using our In Running Module
- You can filter form by ground conditions, class, distance and more
- Using our unique pace ratings, quickly see how a race will unfold
- Breeding Data; Query dams, damsires and countries of breeding
- Do you want data to manipulate? You can export our entire database!
- Alerts! Track horses, trainers, jockeys and so much more
- Stay informed with live non-runner and going change notifications
- Learn from the professionals with our comprehensive training videos
- Find well handicapped horses at-a-glance in Proform
- Which owners make a profit? You can find out in seconds
- Our Daily Stats reports can help you find an edge in every race
- You can research races quicker than any other form book
- Find bets quickly using our visual race guides
- Expose the limitations of racing statistics provided in the media
Imagine what you can do with Proform at your Fingertips?Click here
Race Guides for tablet and mobile
Find the information you need in an instant using our visual race guides.
Using the power of the Proform Form Book, we have developed the Proform Race Guides. These break the mould to provide race information for the casual and serious punter.Find out more
Do you want to analyse key factors in a race which our competitors miss?
Platinum subscribers get access to our Daily Stats Area containing 1000's of race related signposts and unique punting pointers which you can analyse in seconds.
You can view a few each day for free.Find out more
Simple Proform Systems - Issue 5
March 30th, 2018Read more
This week on Simple Proform Systems will be taking a look at top of the ground sire stats. We have filtered the system...
Simple Proform Systems - Issue 4
March 23th, 2018Read more
With the flat season starting tomorrow, the simple system this week will take a look at trainers who tend to hit the ground running. This...
Simple Proform Systems - Issue 3
March 9th, 2018Read more
The greatest show on turf, the Cheltenam Festival starts next week. With that in mind this week we have picked a system which will help...